I decided to make up another recipe and this one didn't catch my kitchen on fire. In fact, my whole family loved it! I call it "Unicorn Popcorn."
30 C of popped popcorn (about 3 microwavable popcorn bags)
1 C Butter
1 C Sugar
1 C Corn Syrup
3 C Marshmallows
1 Pinch of Magic
1 (5 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 t Vanilla
Rainbow Sprinkles or Rainbow Sugar
1. In a sauce pan over medium-high heat, cook the butter, corn syrup, and sugar, stirring constantly until melted.
2. Add Marshmallows. Continue stirring until marshmallows are melted into the mixture.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk; stir until smooth.
4. Remove from heat and add vanilla and Magic.
5. Pour over popped popcorn; stir to mix.6. Let cool 10 min and garnish with Rainbow Sprinkles or Rainbow Sugar.